I love being an orthodontist. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and the friendships that I've built with my patients and their families are one in a million. It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at home when they come to me for treatment and I work hard to give my patients the attention they deserve.
My education in dentistry and orthodontics has provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience. Before becoming an orthodontist, I received the following degrees:
• Dentist Degree (Doctor of Dental Surgery). Santa Maria University Dental School. Caracas, Venezuela.
• Fellowship in Advanced Orthodontic Specialty. Jacksonville University School of Orthodontics. Florida, U.S.A.
• Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies In Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. Jacksonville University School of Orthodontics. Florida, U.S.A.
•Invisalign Certification and Provider.
• Incognito (Lingual Hidden Braces) Certification and Provider.
By regularly participating in continuing education, I am able to stay current on the latest technology and orthodontic treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide them with more options and better results. I am a member of several professional associations that provide me with opportunities for continuing education.
- The American Association of Orthodontist
- The American Dental Association
- The Florida Dental Association
- The Southern Association of Orthodontists
- The World Federation of Orthodontists
Commitment to Community
I am truly blessed to live and work in such a wonderful community. I enjoy getting to know my patients and their families, and it is always such an honor to know that I have made a difference in so many of my patients' lives. I couldn't ask for a better job or for better people sharing their smiles with me. I look forward to working with you.